It's hard to imagine cheering or dancing at your school's game without one of the most important crowd-leading tools --- the perfect pair of pom poms. Since the 1930s, poms have become synonymous with cheerleading and they continue to make a big impact at games across the country.
Varsity Shop provides a large selection of poms in a myriad of colors, sizes, and styles to suit your team’s look and needs. All of our poms are custom made, pre-fluffed, shed-resistant, and washable – ensuring your cheerleaders and dancers have the perfect look right out of the box, so they're ready to take the field.
Just like adding accessories to your outfit, poms help complete your spirit wardrobe while serving as a functional prop to engage your crowd at games. Want your fans to yell your team colors? Want to add a little sparkle to your traditional school uniform? Want to update your look in a cost-effective way? Poms can easily fulfill those needs by starting with a well-thought-out selection. Just remember the 3 S’s.
- Size: Choose between 6" and 4" poms. To select your size, consider how often your team will be cheering throughout the year, the types of events you’ll be cheering for, and the style of cheers and dances your team performs.
- Shade: Varsity has a wide array of color options, so be sure to select the perfect hue for you. Choose between standard school colors or switch it up by adding black, charcoal grey or silver.
- Vinyl: These traditional vinyl poms offer strands in a matte color of your choosing.
- Metallic: Add vibrancy and shine with metallic poms that reflect light and add that special “pop” to your motions.
- Holographic: Holographic strands truly sparkle in the light with luminous properties that stay true to their color.
- Fire: Fire strands are iridescent and reflect color properties from the entire spectrum. These are very popular among dance teams as they reflect colors from the whole costume.
If you need any assistance selecting your perfect poms, call (800) 533-8022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to assist you!