Custom Made Product Return & Exchange Policy
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Varsity stands behind all of our products. If we have manufactured a garment incorrectly or our merchandise is defective, Varsity will make it right. If you have questions regarding custom merchandise, please call your local representative or our customer service department toll-free at 1-800-533-8022.
Custom Made Items:
ALL CUSTOM MADE ITEMS OR LETTERED ITEMS MAY NOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED.
• Examples of items that are not returnable include but are not limited to: Made-to-order uniforms, warmups, jackets and dancewear; lettered or silk-screened items, personalized campwear, chenille; made-to-order hair accessories, socks and megaphones; poms.
• You may be ordering uniforms for growing athletes. While Varsity will remake custom items in the case of a defect in materials or workmanship, Varsity is not responsible for replacing uniforms that have been outgrown.
• Items that have been worn, soiled, laundered, or altered in any way cannot be returned. In Stock Items: All in stock items may be exchanged or returned within 14 days after the receipt of your merchandise. Simply follow the directions included with your shipment.
• There is no re-stocking fee associated with in stock merchandise returns.
• Items that have been worn, soiled, laundered, or altered in any way cannot be returned.
• Shoe exchanges must be received in restockable condition and in their original box. If shoes are not in restockable condition (clean, unlaced, and in the original unmarked box), they will be returned to you.
• Due to health regulations, briefs, tights, and in stock dancewear are not returnable if the package has been opened.